Our customer is a one of the biggest European car manufacturer located in Germany - Daimler.
We develop internal logistics solution focused on achieving reliable and correct shipments to Daimler factories in Europe and worldwide. Our Data Quality Management (DQM) module automatically checks shipment data for accuracy and correctness and notifies the Supplier with either confirmation or provides ability to correct data.
The project is looking for a new teammate who will become part of back-end team and help migrate back and front end to new technologies (REST, React, Cloud).
- Development of new functionality;
- Development of design documentation;
- Customer requirements analysis;
- Interaction with the development team on the customer side.
- Solid experience in Java 8+ (JEE, JMS, JDBC, JPA) application development, REST services;
- Good written and spoken English (Intermediate level);
- Experience working with Cloud and Containers is nice to have.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.