Tapfiliate is affiliate tracking software that enables brands to take full control over their affiliate channel. We provide all tools necessary to track, manage and optimize affiliate programs, revenue share deals and referral campaigns. By using Tapfiliate, brands can build and cultivate their own tribe of brand ambassadors and professional publishing partners.
As we are steadily growing, we are looking for a senior backend developer to join us.
Who are you?
First and foremost: You love tech. Your skillset is the result of a broad interest in almost anything related to software development and not of the certificates your former employer made you get. You might even have followed an assembly tutorial on a gloomy saturday afternoon - just for the heck of it. You love playing around with new technologies, finding the right tool for the job, and having a good discussion on whether Singletons suck or not.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience on Object Oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks (preferably Symfony)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Competent with revision control systems (preferably Git)
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux environments
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
Your mission on the project:
- Writing efficient and testable backend-end code
- Creating architecture for- and writing of new features
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Create documentation for software created
- Providing feedback on escalated technical support tickets
- New office near Pl. Lenina metro station or remote work
- You can work in the office / remotely
- Paid parking
- Compensation for the gym, swimming pool, etc
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Inflation-protected salary
- Sick leave is paid according to real salary
- Training budget $ 1000 per person per year
- English courses at the company office
- a Gift from the company for the employee's birthday
- Apple / Windows / Linux devices of your choice
- Lack of bureaucracy