We are looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer to join our team.
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a Web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform. Millions of students and teachers around the world use customer’s products.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing .NET applications
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Hands-on experience with Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of C#
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
- Excellent organisational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadlines
- English - at least intermediate
Nice to Have:
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an equivalent third level qualification in another technical field
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Participate in an agile team using Scrum
- Design and develop product enhancements as required to meet customer needs
- Maintain current web applications and ensure they can operate in the cloud at the scale needed to support customers
- Apply software development best practices for development (e.g. SOLID, Design Patterns, TDD, BDD) and configuration management tasks
- Constructively discuss, challenge and negotiate the best solution to deliver value to the customer
- Successfully partner with other teams, such as client services, product management, and QA
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You'll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You'll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we'd love to have you there, too!