Fullstack Java / Angular Developer/Full-time/remote
Местоположение и тип занятости
Bergmann Infotech Group Ost (BIT) is a software development company based in Russia offering nearshoring services to European clients. In recent years, our business has expanded significantly, and we are looking for passionate developers willing to add competencies and focus on the rapid growth paired with increasing income. In our team, you will work on our international projects.
Our Vision is to continuously provide professional experts to global challengers in high-tech disruptions.
We are currently looking for several experienced developers to join a scrum team working on a full-time basis for major European customers.
We need a middle full-stack developer with experience in the development of cloud platforms (some industry sector / big data etc.) with outstanding knowledge of both frontend (Angular) and backend (Java):
- the latest Angular
- good level (from B2) of English spoken, written, and understanding
- experience with Amazon AWS or Google Cloud or alternatives cloud providers
Nice-To-Have experience in
- Elastic Search, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Liquibase or Flyway, NoSQL
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Consul
- Docker / Kubernetes, Terraform
- Database Knowledge / SQL
We are waiting for applicants
- Willing to develop their skills and to learn new ones
- With strong teamwork skills
- Ready to complete a small test task
- High wages. Your income will depend on your experience level.
- Remote work with quarterly feedback loops
- Working on SCRUM framework as part of an international team
- Growth Potential. The company is growing rapidly, and you can grow professionally with us just as if desired.
- Work in interesting projects of large companies in Western Europe
- Agile Development and Agile Leadership. We have fast iterations and a short development -> production cycle.
- Paid training.
- Green light for new ideas and proposals: we often do things that others do not dare to do.
How we hire
Step 1: Interview with HR
Stage 2: Test assignment
Stage 3: Conversation with a subject-matter expert
Stage 4: Interview with CEO
Stage 5: Decision (offer/rejection)