ennabl is here to revolutionize the insurance industry by pioneering the next big tech leap. We are combining collaboration and process with embedded intelligence to streamline the clutter of inefficient tools in the insurance industry.
We are a groundbreaking startup in Greenwich, CT with a global team working tirelessly in multiple time zones. We are looking for teammates who are driven to help change an industry, in a revolutionary way!
At ennabl, we insist on the highest standards of code quality, we use only modern programming languages and libraries, no legacy code and a lot of interesting engineering problems to solve! Our ideal candidate will be a quick learner and be able to work independently. He/She should be an excellent coder and have a large experience in building modern web applications based on react/nodejs from both frontend and backend perspectives.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent coding skills and understanding of CS fundamentals
- Experience with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in english (both writing and verbal)
- Most important: ability to learn new technologies in short period of time
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Java/Scala/Kotlin
- Experience building data-driven web applications
- Familiar emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development
- Experience with deployments, dev ops, and / or AWS
- Competitive salary
- Interesting challenges