Frontend Software Development Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
ennabl is here to revolutionize the insurance industry by pioneering the next big tech leap. We are combining collaboration and process with embedded intelligence to streamline the clutter of inefficient tools in the insurance industry.
We are a groundbreaking startup in Greenwich, CT with a global team working tirelessly in multiple time zones. We are looking for teammates who are driven to help change an industry, in a revolutionary way!
We're looking for a Frontend Software Development Engineer who will help us build a revolutionary platform for insurance professionals. Desirable candidates will be designing and implementing from scratch the frontend part of ennabl platform.
- Design from scratch the frontend part of ennabl platform
- Work with our UX and backend teams in order to transform UX prototypes into live application
- Implement new UI features
- Setup frontend development process and best practices
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent coding skills and understanding of CS fundamentals
- Experience with unit-testing
- Experience with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in english (both writing and verbal)
- Most important: ability to learn new technologies in short period of time
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience building data-driven web applications
- Portfolio of previous projects
- Familiar emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development
- Experience with deployments, dev ops, and / or AWS
- Competitive salary
- Interesting challenges