Ruby SW Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
www.e-ngineers.com is looking for a candidate who has hands-on expertise in Ruby, preferably using Ruby on Rails, for our European client.
Responsibilities: Development of the world's leading virtual event platform that serves thousands of events across 60+ different countries worldwide:
- Involved in the product development process from start to finish, from building new features to developing our architecture, high level of ownership of the features you work on,
- Creating a world-class product from research to implementation and operations,
- Working together with PM, designers, back-end, and front-end devs to ship features into production,
- Writing jsonapi.org compliant REST APIs with Ruby on Rails, and testing them with RSpec request specs,
- Work in short development cycles in agile fashion.
Company & Benefits: Our company has been working since 2007 for numerous European and Russian clients. We are focused on development of web and mobile applications as well as DevOps projects. We work in telecommunications, banks & risk management, e-commerce and monitoring of software deliveries in large corporates. Joining our company, you will be supported by friendly and professional environment with a nice location in Minsk or Saint-Petersburg.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Ruby on Rails,
- Hands-on experience of deploying and scaling Ruby applications on the cloud,
- Understanding of how the basic services of a web-application work in union,
- Deep understanding of relational databases,
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST APIs, and JSON,
- Understanding and knowledge of Cloud computing, CI & CD and Test & Deployment automation (GCP is used), TDD/BDD,
- Understand the concept of lean product development,
- Good communication skills and the ability to discuss software design decisions,
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, meaning you can speak or write your thoughts out clearly.
Salary - based on interview results;
Quarterly bonus program is implemented in the company.