Co-founder (Tech Lead) for EdTech startup
Местоположение и тип занятости
Gurucan.com is an international startup devoted to making mobile education accessible worldwide and becoming Shopify for knowledge commerce entrepreneurs.
Excited to be an EdTech SaaS with thousands of customers around the globe! Also, Gurucan is proud to be alumni of 500 Startups.
We are looking for a CTO who will take on a full-stack developer and technical leadership role in our startup. You will lead the development of the product as well as a remote tech team.
Going forward, you will see the impact of your work within weeks instead of months. Your results will straightly be part of Gurucan success.
You will be working with the following tech stack:
Front end:Web: React, Redux.
Database: MongoDB, Redis.
Who are you?
We imagine you are a full stack developer with a few years of experience in our stack. You’ve also had a technical or product leadership role and enjoyed it. And excited about the opportunity to grow your own team up to 30 developers.
Maybe you also have an interest in mobile app development and get excited about the principles of outsourcing/outstaffing and integrations.
It’s important for us that we are on the same page regarding how we want our team to work.
Here is how we see our future teammate:
• Good and straightforward communicator that collaborates well with others
• Takes initiatives
• Mature and energetic
• Any experience in the early-stage startup will be a big plus
• Problem solver: enjoys finding simple solutions and delivering high-quality work
• Motivated by our mission to make mobile learning accessible worldwide and impact knowledge commerce business.
• An opportunity to be part of an international startup;
• The possibility to grow as a leader and take on a central role in building up a high-functioning tech team and lively community;
• Freedom and responsibility to decide on the future development of an already well-functioning, innovative technical platform;
• Result-oriented working schedule and flexible location;
• A paid position of full-time salary;
• The opportunity to be a shareholder/co-founder in Gurucan