Местоположение и тип занятости
Integrated Computer Solutions is a US-based company that is searching for a 100% Remote User Experience Designer. This position is responsible for providing UX Design and usability support to product development teams, including designing and specifying product UIs, the analysis and investigation of application usability focusing on Human Computer Interaction.
In addition to technical qualifications, English communication skills are essential to this role. If Interested, please be sure to submit your Resume/CV in English.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a consultative work environment that requires strong independent problem-solving skills, self-direction, and innovative thinking coupled with an aptitude and affinity for team collaboration and open communication. You will be both highly analytical as well as highly creative, and consistently demonstrate superb design, writing and presentation skills. You are confidently able to justify design decisions based on a thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies.
Qualifications and Education:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years UI Design and Usability evaluation experience
- B.A/B.S. in Psychology or another discipline
- Design tools: Figma, Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- 3 + years’ experience working on interfaces in regulated industries preferred
- Demonstrated skill in leading design and documenting UIs
- Demonstrated skill in conducting all feedback methodologies (e.g., usability testing)
- Ability to translate design ideas into actionable wireframes
- UI animation skills preferred
- Project management skills including work tracking, project estimation and Agile software process
UX Designers Will:
- Design user interfaces for embedded devices, touch screen, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Be comfortable objectively presenting your work during peer reviews, providing sound research and/or citing best practices to explain your architecture, design, and interaction decisions.
- Be comfortable incorporating feedback from user testing into your designs.
- Prepare documentation which communicates all information necessary to accurately code and support your designs/interactions. This could range from the creation of traditional wireframes and functional specifications to creating style frameworks to preparing documented prototypes.
- Participate in defining and driving strategic direction from a user experience perspective.
- Be a self-starter. Can self-organize, meet project objectives, and maintain schedules in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Work on problems of complex and diverse scope, identifying creative alternatives.
About our parent company ICS
- We provide integrated custom software development and UX design for touchscreen, mobile, embedded and desktop applications for leading companies worldwide.
- ICS blends the art of visual design and agile engineering to help our clients develop their products into devices that delight on a wide range of technologies.
- Our team of user experience designers and software engineers are continuously developing new solutions for the toughest and most complex issues faced by product-driven companies worldwide.
- Payment denominated in USD
- Flexible working hours
- Working on complex, creative challenges using cutting-edge tools to forge solutions for the world's leading brands
- Working for a US company on exciting international projects in a variety of diverse markets: industrial IoT, medical devices, robotics, transportation, aerospace, consumer devices. See more at: https://www.ics.com/markets and https://www.bostonux.com/our-work
- Opportunity to practice your English with native speakers and advance your English proficiency