Business Intelligence Analyst (Planning)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a senior specialist, open-minded, proactive team player for a Business Intelligence (BI) Services Department.
This person will be primarily responsible for the strategic and operating sales planning, and should have strong analytical skills, strategic vision, 3+ year-experience on the similar role, and fluent English.
- Full engagement in the process of annual sales target setting by providing analysis and recommendations
- Negotiations with regional General managers in terms of sales target seasonality in order to ensure fair distribution based on historical trends and anticipated future events
- Templates creation based on business requirements
- Data validation, analysis and visualization
- Involvement in Strategic long-range planning of sales based on market demand trends and business cases
- Understand market trends, incorporating key insights from market to sales forecasting models
- Engaged in building up the culture of regular forecast process and increase its quality /accuracy by providing tools and support to the Sales teams globally
- Forecasting models creation & development
- Post-factum analysis of forecast accuracy, recommendations for further improvement by changing approaches, models tools or processes
- Automation of the forecasting process and analysis (online-based tools)
- Assistance with PPT presentations of Planning deliverables, processes and results.
- Ad-hoc or special business investigation, - this includes, but not limited: sales modelling in cooperation with Corporate or Consumer Intel groups, business cases calculations and various scenario simulations
- High education in finance or economic
- 3+ year-experience on the same role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel including usage of advanced functions, Power Query and Power Pivot
- Basic knowledge of Power BI
- Fluent English
- Personal profile: strong analytical and communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels. Business strategical vision, proactive, open-minded, team player.