Chief Product Officer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a talented Chief Product Officer to join our team!
The Froot Company - a challenger and disruptive thinker in KZ e-commerce landscape is seeking a Chief Product Officer. You must be an inspiring leader and communicator, capable of articulating and presenting a clear and compelling vision as part of the senior leadership team. You will work closely with the CEO, CTO and the senior leadership team, and will oversee the strategy, development, and execution of our suite of products, primarily focused on consumer e-commerce and extending into B2B businesses.
• Partner with CEO and senior leadership team to define the overall product vision for The Froot Company.
• Drive the definition, prioritization and execution of product strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders and business leaders.
• Encourage a team of product owners, designers, and UX researchers to develop a deep understanding of customer pain points, and deliver products that delight Froot customers.
• Manage and mentor the Froot product and project team, providing leadership and championing first principles thinking for Froot’s products and business strategy.
• Own product results, including on-time release, usability, customer satisfaction, and business critical metrics. Foster them back into the product development process.
• Help define and drive objectives and key results in a fast-paced start-up environment, using MVPs and testing methodologies to learn and iterate quickly.
• Install processes and best practices to create a world class product management and design organization.
• Be an outspoken member of the senior leadership team, bringing the voice of product management to the executive table.
• Bring awareness to the product development lifecycle and a data driven approach to the organization, in part by holding regular company-wide product review days.
• Assist in the recruitment, development and retention of top talent.
What You’ve Done Before:
• 3+ years of successful product management experience with 1+ year in organizational leadership and management roles, including product design for B2C and B2B products.
• Demonstrated experience conceiving, crafting and implementing impactful product roadmaps with an emphasis on expansion into creative new product verticals.
• A passion for understanding consumer needs through user research and direct customer interaction.
• A demonstrated ability to understand the ROI of various product opportunities and prioritize those that have the greatest impact on the business.
• An ability to lead, influence, and work collaboratively across the organization.
• An appreciation for design and first principles thinking to translate customer needs into compelling products.
• An ability to coach and mentor passionate project managers within the organization.
• Experience building successful mobile applications or native products.
• Experience successfully assessing and handling trade-offs involving go-to-market strategies, features, cost, design, schedule, pricing and customer experience.
A company stock option is available to an employee in this position.
Please share your relevant work experience with us.
Having a working e-commerce product will be a massive benefit.