Bergmann Infotech Group Ost (BIT) is a software development company based in Russia offering nearshoring services to European clients. In recent years, our business has expanded significantly, and we are looking for passionate developers willing to add competencies and focus on the rapid growth paired with increasing income. In our team, you will work on our international projects.
Our Vision is to continuously provide professional experts to global challengers in high-tech disruptions.
We are currently looking for several experienced developers to join a scrum team working on a full-time basis for major European customers.
We need a Data Science Cloud Administrator for:
- Administration, support, deployment, and monitoring of the group's data science infrastructure in the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Collaboration in the design and further development of the Azure Cloud infrastructure
Ensuring security, quality, and performance of the Data Science platform
- Automation of cloud processes
- Consulting and support for the cloud infrastructure for data engineers, BI analysts, and data scientists in the group
- Designing, building and operating Data Science infrastructures in the cloud, specifically Microsoft Azure Data Science applications (e.g. Data Factory, Azure Functions, Databricks, Cosmos DB, Event Hub, Data Lake Storage Gen 2, Synapse Analytics, ...).
- Providing the infrastructure for highly available and performant solutions for processing data streams in a heterogeneous system landscape
- Database technologies (SQL and NoSQL)
- "Infrastructure as Code" (preferably Terraform)
Good level (from B2) of English spoken, written, and understanding
- modern concepts for (un)structured data, Big Data, Data Lakes, and Streaming
- DevOps concepts
- Agile methodology
- Security for infrastructure deployment in the cloud
We are waiting for applicants
- Willing to develop their skills and to learn new ones
- With strong teamwork skills
- Ready to complete a small test task
- High wages. Your income will depend on your experience level.
- Remote work with quarterly feedback loops
- Working on SCRUM framework as part of an international team
Database technologies (SQL and NoSQL)
Microsoft Azure Data Science applications
- Growth Potential. The company is growing rapidly, and you can grow professionally with us just as if desired.
- Work in interesting projects of large companies in Western Europe
- Agile Development and Agile Leadership. We have fast iterations and a short development -> production cycle.
- Paid training (including English/German language courses)
- Green light for new ideas and proposals: we often do things that others do not dare to do.
How we hire
Step 1: Interview with HR
Stage 2: Test assignment
Stage 3: Conversation with a subject-matter expert
Stage 4: Interview with CEO
Stage 5: Decision (offer/rejection)