Data Science Cloud Engineer (remote)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Bergmann Infotech Group Ost (BIT) is a software development company based in Russia offering nearshoring services to European clients. In recent years, our business has expanded significantly, and we are looking for passionate developers willing to add competencies and focus on the rapid growth paired with increasing income. In our team, you will work on our international projects.
Our Vision is to continuously provide professional experts to global challengers in high-tech disruptions.
We are currently looking for several experienced developers to join a scrum team working on a full-time basis for major European customers.
We need a Data Science Engineer with experience in implementing solutions for processing data streams in the Microsoft Azure Data Science Cloud Plattform with outstanding knowledge of ETL/ELT (Scala, Python, Java).
- Development of new data sources as well as analysis and preparation of structured and unstructured data in compliance with data protection and security in coordination with the business units
- Providing data as needed to Data Scientists and BI Analysts using ETL/ELT processes to create reports, dashboards, machine learning, and statistical models.
- Programming scripts as part of data transformation processes
- Contribute to the selection of appropriate data infrastructures as well as the further development of the Data Science landscape.
- Supporting the development of a group-wide data catalog
- Identifying Big Data use cases and classifying suitable technologies while considering customer specifics.
- ETL / ELT tools, specifically Azure Data Factory
- ETL / ELT processes (Scala, Java, Python, PowerQuery, etc.)
- Big Data technologies
- SQL & NoSQL database systems
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Data Science applications (e.g. Azure Functions, Databricks, Cosmos DB, Event Hub, Data Lake Storage Gen 2, Synapse Analytics, ...)
Good level (from B2) of English spoken, written, and understanding
- modern concepts for (un)structured data, Big Data, Data Lakes, and Streaming
- Synapse Analytics
- DevOps concepts
- Agile methodology
We are waiting for applicants
- Willing to develop their skills and to learn new ones
- With strong teamwork skills
- Ready to complete a small test task
- High wages. Your income will depend on your experience level.
- Remote work with quarterly feedback loops
- Working on SCRUM framework as part of an international team
- Growth Potential. The company is growing rapidly, and you can grow professionally with us just as if desired.
- Work in interesting projects of large companies in Western Europe
- Agile Development and Agile Leadership. We have fast iterations and a short development -> production cycle.
- Paid training (including English/German language courses)
- Green light for new ideas and proposals: we often do things that others do not dare to do.
How we hire
Step 1: Interview with HR
Stage 2: Test assignment
Stage 3: Conversation with a subject-matter expert
Stage 4: Interview with CEO
Stage 5: Decision (offer/rejection)