We are looking for a middle-senior UX/UI Designer to join our team and help build an intuitive end-user experience, as well as create complementary graphical content for our overall content strategy.
The position would include gathering and evaluating user requirements - in collaboration with our product management and engineering teams - in order to define, implement and optimize our user interface design as well as develop an intuitive user experience.
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Familiarity with interface design tools such as Figma
- Experience conducting layout adjustments based on user/team feedback
- Interest in learning about the crypto markets, blockchains and relevant data that can be extracted from them.
- Able to communicate in English
What we offer:
- Remote team. You can work from anywhere you want. Most of the team is based in Europe. If you’d like to work with the team, we have offices in Sofia, Frankfurt, Zug, Minsk, and Belgrade. We have standups twice a week and communicate using Discord.
- A chance to work at the forefront of a fast-growing industry, and help demystify crypto market dynamics for the global audience.
- Access to competitive UX/UI design tools
- Competitive compensation and SAN token rewards.
- Main platform to work on is app.santiment.net
Please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with a story about yourself.
50% Laptop, San tokens