Python Backend Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
🔥 About us
Santiment is a behavior analytics platform for cryptocurrencies, sourcing on-chain, social and development information on cryptos. We focus on tools helping to analyze the crypto market and find data-driven investing opportunities.
🔥 What you'll do
One of Santiment main directions is social data. We collect telegram messages, reddit posts, twits, etc. We are looking for a motivated individual who is able to develop new features on top of social data as well as maintain the current infrastructure.
- At first you will be responsible for maintaining our social data pipelines
- At a later stage you will have to design new features and develop new components to our system.
- You will work closely with research team to align production efforts
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Ability to learn fast
- Being able to communicate in English
- Being able to work independently in a remote team with little supervision
- Experience with web-scraping is an advantage
(you don't need to have experience with everything on the list)
- ElasticSearch, ClickHouse, Kafka
- Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow
- Git, Jenkins
🔥 What we offer
- Full Remote, flexible working day You can work from anywhere you want. Most of the team is based in Europe.
- Competitive compensation and SAN token rewards
- A chance to work at the forefront of a fast-growing industry, and help demystify crypto market dynamics for the global audience.
- StartUp spirit ;)
🔥 How to apply
Send us a short intro along with a link to your CV:
50% for your laptop, SAN tokens, remote first culture