NRGSoft is Russian outsourcing IT company based in Saint Petersburg, with expertise in technology consulting and web application development for European customers (e.g. Norway, France, the Netherlands). Since 2010 we successfully solve complex business challenges in the education, financial and energy industries.
The project is a Norway based Fintech company delivering “AI-in-a-box” components for banks & wealth managers with a digital presence. Through open API´s and machine learning algorithms we empower banks and WM’s with our AI investment components to provide their customers with anything from automated low cost savings portfolios to sophisticated investment strategies normally reserved for HNW individuals.
Automation testing skills:
- Knowledge of Python to create auto-tests;
- Experience in automation with Pytest;
- Experience in creating performance tests;
- Setting up auto-tests in Github as a part of CI;
- Setting up integration tests;
- Reviewing existing auto-tests to extend and adjust them;
- Readiness for manual testing of UI;
Tools to work with:
- Visual Studio code for creating auto-tests;
- Tools and frameworks for creating performance test (e.g. K6);
- Browserstack for testing GUI;
- Jira as bug-tracking system;
- Github for auto-tests running and CI;
- Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with testcafe, cypress for e2e testing is preferable;
- Work in the office or remotely;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Participation in conferences and training courses;
- English courses remotely.