Fullstack JS Developer (Node.js/React.js)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack developer to join our team. This role will require demonstrating a strong level of responsibility and flexibility. We are looking for a team player.
482.solutions is a software engineering provider specializing in innovative solutions using decentralized technologies. The key competency of 482.solutions is creating solutions for “Industry 4.0” issues: Blockchain, Future of Energy, Digital Identity, Decentralized Asset Management, Financial Products, and Services.
As part of the project, you will work on the user experience System for the decentralized energy ecosystem. The project extends the approach to the management of intelligent assets such as behind-the-meter battery storage systems and electric vehicles.
- Experience with React + Redux; NodeJS (ExpressJS);
- Experience with TDD;
- Experience with Linux/Unix, Git;
- Experience with different types of DBs (SQL/NoSQL/KV), ORM;
- Experience with different types of communication’s protocols MQTT(RabbitMQ),
- WebSockets, HTTP(s) (REST, JSON-RPC 2.0, gRPC), TCP;
- Experience with containerization Docker, Kubernetes;
Languages: Good communication skills in verbal and written English (min B2).
Bonus (nice to have):
Interest and experience with TypeScript, React Native/Solidity/MobX/Golang/Rust and web-based solutions that scale and work with decentralized technologies, previous knowledge in the Distributed Systems, P2P, Blockchain.
We harness decentralized technology solutions that empower business and society evolution to reach a global impact.
- Work on interesting international projects;
- Decent and stable payment of your knowledge and skills;
- Career growth and personal evolution opportunities;
- Ability to get new experience and express yourself;
- Paid educational seminars, conferences, certification;
- Modern office with all snacks onsite or fully remote work;
- Paid intensive training and trial period;
- Great management with no bureaucracy;
- Possibility relocation to the customer office (Europe).