Senior TypeScript + UI developer (English) for Dutch company
Местоположение и тип занятости
For over a year we have been working on changing the world for the better. Once as a startup, and now as a development agency Startups.Services.
Currently, we are looking for a good programmer for WorkPi project. Good for us is shining eyes in relation to web development, an inquisitive mind, an immense desire to achieve a "wow"-effect in both the code and the product.
You will be working in a relaxed atmosphere of an everyday crunch. In addition (and this is already a lot, right?) you will be able to adopt the professional experience of enterprise development: Scrumban (real, with a team-oriented approach and rituals taking place around this orientation), Git + GitLab, TypeScript, React, GraphQL
What is expected of you
- Knowledge of English.
- Work from home at a convenient time for you.
- Every morning a call for 30 minutes (at 9:30 Moscow time).
- During the day, you code - mostly TypeScript + React, sometimes NodeJS. You ask questions, show the results of work (intermediate ones are also suitable - Early Merge Request strategy), we discuss a little how the code can be improved or praise if it's perfect.
- Every Friday at convenient Moscow time we discuss what happened and what will happen.
What can you expect from us
- Timely wages at a rate of $10+ per hour.
- Work on an employee-oriented contract.
- Rapid growth and experience.
- Communication with the team and customers in English.
- Communication with the founder of Startups.Services in Russian.
If everything suits you, please send a free-form letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach it here. Be sure to add code examples in HTML, CSS and TypeScript
Next, we will send a link to a small front-end task (2-3 hours).
Based on the results of the assignment, we will send feedback, and, if we like everything, an offer for an interview.
Next, there will be a Skype interview.
After some time, we will inform you of the decision.
Please note, from 26.04 to 09.05 I will be on vacation with limited access to the Internet. I will process all the incoming emails on the week 10.05 - 16.05