Compensation: from 6600$ net on B2B contract (sole proprietorship) depending on your skills and experience. An employment agreement is available as well.
English C1 or higher is a must. Polish would be a plus.
Who we are and who we are looking for
With a team of 600 people across 8 global locations, we create digital products – from Product Discovery and UX/UI Design to Product Development and VR/AR.
We are looking for a new teammate - Java Tech Lead / AEM Developer - to our team of 8 professionals (AEM Devs, Front Dev, Delivery Manager, PM, Client Partner). We follow agile methodologies. We strive to work in real Scrum not by focusing on having all Scrum meetings, but by living Scrum values.
Since the last year, we've decided to transform our organization into self-management teams. We do not have a hierarchy, bosses and everyone knows their salaries. Our work is based on the roles we play in the team and not on the positions we hold, which is why our commitment and openness to taking various roles are so important to us.
We expect our future teammates to be proactive, to have a passion to share ideas and not to be afraid to disagree, as well as to be inspired being a part of a bigger group.
You may choose to work remotely or relocate to Poland (Warsaw).
A few words on our project:
We are using the Multi-Site Manager to manage 20 markets in Europe and Central America. It is a platform for sharing over 20,000 files shared between markets and users, integration of e-commerce, LDAP, and Elasticsearch. We are currently working in AEM 6.3, and we are going to migrate to 6.5 this year.
What you will do
- estimating and implementing new functionalities needed to extend the platform to new markets
- implementing and extending of integration points – LDAP, PIM, E-commerce, Elasticsearch
- running/maintaining an existing platform
- conducting and consulting the process of project migration to the new version of AEM
- coordinating of design sessions of new solutions
- consulting with the client and analytical team in London
- setting the path of application development
- making decisions on your own and taking responsibility for your tasks and roles in the team, based on your knowledge and experience
- Java 8, AEM 6.3
- Coral UI
- Granite UI
What we offer
- competitive salary
- medical benefits
- flexible working hours
- relocation package
- and other stuff
Prescreening of 30 min. with a person from the team to see if we have a common vibe → HR +tech interview of 1-1.5h → technical interview → Meet-Us-Day of about 3h to meet your future team
We provide feedback after each stage because we don't like waiting and appreciate your time.
Come join us!