We are a product oriented company from Philippines.
Our main product is an electronic payment service and e-wallet for users from South Asian countries(for example, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia).
Our product helps people to open access to financial tools in a complicated bank system situation.
Through our wallet users can send money anyone, pay for subscriptions, receive money transfers from 200+ countries and lands even without bank account.
Our Security team is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in the Cyber Security area: administration, engineering, or risk analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Information Security, Computer Science or industry-recognized professional security certificate(s);
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability;
- Capable of independently identifying and solving problems within the cyber domain.
- Familiarity with security frameworks, security standards, and risk management methodologies, i.e. ISO 27000 series, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Controls and etc;
- Understand the differences between policies, standards, and procedures and possesses good content drafting for each;
- Have knowledge of identity and access management concepts (e.g. OAuth, SAML, RBAC, ABAC, MFA);
- Knowledge of system administration, network security, and operating system hardening features;
- Professional experience in cloud security: GCP, Azure or AWS;
- Familiar with container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker;
- Hands-on security software engineering, development, and automation. Practical scripting experience with Python, Powershell, or Bash;
- General understanding of application security, type of vulnerabilities, and how to mitigate them;
- Offensive security experience is nice to have;
- Practical knowledge in database security is nice to have;
- Proven communication and collaboration skills, specifically complex security subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Support development, design, implementation, integration, and on-going maintenance of systems, applications, processes, security solutions, and technologies, based on business and technical requirements.
- Identity and Access Management – prepare to dig into Single Sign On (SSO), OAuth, RBAC and etc. Secure systems while improving User Experience.
- Identify threats, anomalous activity, and policy breach using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Respond to security incidents and carry out forensic activities in response to incidents or breaches;
- Develop and manage endpoint security policies;
- Security automation.
Our work environment
- Remote friendly
- Flexible schedule
- International geo distributed team
- Opportunity for business trips to SEA countries
- Open-mindedness for new technologies
- DevOps culture
- Focus on continuous learning and development
- Flexible Vacation