Senior Python Developer in the Network Area
Местоположение и тип занятости
UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio of end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer who will join and lead a cluster in the R&D team for one of the global leaders in network intelligence and automation.
- Develop software modules and drive them from concept to implementation.
- Design and implement both server-side logic and dynamic web-based applications.
- Write high-quality effective software following best practices and object-oriented principles.
- Passion for coding and creative problem-solving.
- Develop close working relationships with members of teams within the organization.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex concurrent applications using any programming language.
- Understanding of all OSI layers from application to physical.
- Experience with L3/L2 network routing (e.g., BGP, VRF, VLAN, OSPF, MPLS, ACL, VPN).
- Alternatively, experience with optical technologies (e.g., DWDM, OTN, SONET/SDH).
- Experience with Git and Linux
- Excellent communications skills in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to interact with customers and vendors.
- Presentation & Facilitation Skills.
- Plan, schedule and monitor your own work (and of others where applicable) competently.
- Personal responsibility for the continuous learning of new knowledge & skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude, and desire to contribute in various means to team success.
Nice to have:
- Experience writing applications for network discovery, performance monitoring, alarms and provisioning.
- Hands on experience with Python3 and asyncio library in particular.
- Experience in Docker.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth, a range of career opportunities in the international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- A unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.