RD Software Tester
Местоположение и тип занятости
The RD Software Tester (ST) is responsible for the quality assurance stage of Cyntegrity’s software development. ST is involved in conducting manual testing in parallel to RD development process. ST works closely with developers and supports them to test their tasks. ST helps development team with quality checking of release documentation. ST serves as interface between R&D team and V&V team to process any V&V queries for RD development team.
Our stack: JS, C#, .Net Core, MondoDB, PostgreSQL
Scientific or technical degree or equivalent. GCP Certification is a bonus.
• Knowledge with testing web-based software is a plus
• Knowledge with Microsoft Unit Tests is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Able to work independently
• Thorough understanding of Cyntegrity’s software
• Knowledge of the Agile method
• Knowledge of software engineering frameworks and methodologies
• Good working knowledge of the English language
• Help to deliver Cyntegrity’s products in the required quality within the agreed
• Contribute to infrastructure and product development.
• Contribute to software development and deployment.
Essential Duties (Primary Tasks)
• Help development team to test product during development manually
• Pre-check issues and open bugs in case of discrepancies in the features of the software as development testing
• Ensures that testing suggestions and impact assessments provided by developers for a bug are in understandable language
• Ensures all releases from R&D has correct details
The employee is entitled to inform herself/himself about all matters concerning the software testing at all times. The employee is responsible for testing the quality of the products and services. The employee must decide on measures to be taken, should the quality of the software differ from the stated specification.
- Remote work
- Payed overtime (if any)
- Career and salary growth
- Official employment
- Private medical insurance
- Great work team
- Emerging technologies, growth sector