C# developer (long-term, remote)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Bergmann Infotech (BIT) is a software development company based in Germany and Russia offering nearshoring services to European clients. In recent years, our business has expanded significantly, and we are looking for passionate developers willing to add competencies and focus on the rapid growth paired with increasing income. In our team, you will work on our international projects.
Our Vision is to continuously provide professional experts to global challengers in high-tech disruptions.
We are currently looking for several experienced Mid/Senior Developer C# to join an existing scrum team working on a full-time basis. Your tasks will include:
- To develop the model & controller for different Views
- To create connectors to different SQL bases Environment
- To develop new views
- English B2-C1
- TDD experience in practice
- Experience in MVVM
- Development with ReSharper
- Experience in Frontend Development
- Experience in Azure DevOps (TFVC)
- Experience in SQL (Server / Scaling)
- Experience in GitFlow and branching behind CI/CD
Nice-To-Have experience in
- Teamwork skills
- Modern software development environment (Git, Jira, Confluence, CI/CD & etc) and
- SCRUM framework
We are waiting for applicants
- Willing to develop their skills and to learn new ones
- With strong teamwork skills
- Ready to complete a small test task
- High wages. Your income will depend on your experience level.
- Remote work with quarterly feedback loops
- Working on SCRUM framework as part of an international team
- Growth Potential. The company is growing rapidly, and you can grow professionally with us just as if desired.
- Work in interesting projects of large companies in Western Europe
- Agile Development and Agile Leadership. We have fast iterations and a short development -> production cycle.
- Paid training.
- Green light for new ideas and proposals: we often do things that others do not dare to do.
How we hire
Step 1: Interview with HR
Stage 2: Test assignment
Stage 3: Interview with CEO
Stage 4: Final conversation with the founder
Stage 5: Decision (offer/rejection)