Местоположение и тип занятости
Spiral Scout is a fast-growing, full-service software development and design agency headquartered in San Francisco with research and development centers in Belarus and Ukraine. Our team of 85+ employees focuses on custom design, development and marketing services for clients all around the United States.
We are looking for a Middle PHP developer to work on a B2B project and be a part of a highly professional team.
The product in question is a SaaS platform that automates custom product demos to accelerate sales and increase close rates. The interactive platform personalizes video and documents for each prospect in the most relevant way and also tracks detailed analytics: who is involved, what’s important to users, what they watched, and who they shared the demo with. The platform supports a set of integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot etc.
What You Will Do:
- The back-end part development of the application;
- Participation in the calls with the client and internal calls (stand-ups, planning, retrospective, grooming sessions);
- Estimation of your tasks;
- Raising risks and providing dev feedback related to new clients' requests.
What We'd Like To See:
- Experience in Symfony/ Laravel;
- DB (SQL, query builders, ORM) + query optimization;
- Async tasks synchronization;
- Swagger/SDK generator;
- API (JSON);
- Authentication vs authorization understanding;
- HTTP protocol;
- Any work with the queue broker;
- Linux+Docker (compose) required;
- DDD Patterns;
- Intermediate English.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- In-house English classes (online);
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.