We are a product oriented company from Philippines. Our main product is an electronic payment service and e-wallet for users from South Asian countries(for example, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia).
Our product helps people to open access to financial tools in a complicated bank system situation.
Through our wallet users can send money anyone, pay for subscriptions, receive money transfers from 200+ countries and lands even without bank account.
Our Security team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to enhance the team developing our core security components like AAA, Anti-Fraud systems, and security incident response tools. The successful candidate should have proven experience in building security components, have a working knowledge of cryptography appliances, authorization, and other security mechanisms.
- 5+ years of experience in FinTech, Big IT companies experience, Tech startups
- Fluent English
- Timezone GMT+0 - GMT+8
- Security Fundamentals
- Experience building complex systems
- Ability to express the analysis in documentation
- Experience in system architecture
- Experience in the development of HL, HA applications
- Tech stack:
- Languages: Python, Go
- DB: PostgreSQL, Redis
- Docker, K8s
Would be a plus if you have
- AWS Data analysis stack: Glue, Athena, S3
- Experience with Agile Product Development
- Experience with financial services or crypto
- You will design and deliver, and support core components of the company systems.
- The current landscape of the projects:
- Anti-Fraud system and components
- Automation of the response to the fraudulent and\or other malicious activities
Our work environment
- Remote friendly
- Flexible schedule
- International geo distributed team
- Opportunity for business trips to SEA countries
- Open-mindedness for new technologies
- DevOps culture
- Focus on continuous learning and development
- Flexible Vacation