About the role
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, you will be fully in charge of creating a strong pipeline of qualified accounts. Your role is to set us up for success as we engage with prospects and customers, helping them understand the value of MixRank, and moving them forward along the sales funnel. Our team is remote and works on Pacific Standard Time (PST). You can be anywhere, and work flexibly — we value results and not the number of hours you put in.
What you’ll be doing
We love setting big goals, and we love coaching you to get there. : )
- Build a $1M ARR new business pipeline for 2021.
- Use MixRank among other tools to generate high-quality outbound copy with app intel and analytics, and competitive insights.
- Use cold email, LinkedIn and other channels to reach out to sales and marketing decision-makers.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the ecosystem, our product and its value to customers.
- Engaging in team development and occasional contributions to marketing efforts.
The skills that’ll make you stand out
- 2-3 years of customer-facing experience (Sales and/or SaaS is a +).
- Prospecting skills (cold emails, calling, social selling) and exceptional follow-up skills.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Proven record of success and hitting KPIs.
- Proactive, collaborative and coachable.