Required experience: 3-6 years
Full time, remote working
A software engineer is a software developer responsible for implementation and testing of system components. The developer is able to take requirements and constraints and efficiently and effectively implement the software as designed.
As a Developer, the candidate given requirements will estimate and write the code. Then work closely with QA to test and validate that the software works and meets design specifications. They will strive to do more than just deliver working code instead will strive to deliver working code that is easily maintainable and conforms to modern software development best practices.
To be successful, a Software Developer needs to be able to perform his duties with minimal supervision and notify management/design of any unexpected delays or impediments. They will also be able to identify bad software pattern and suggest better alternatives to keep the code clean and maintainable.
The simplest way to see if this job is done well is to have a working project that is delivered on time that can be maintained long term. I good developer knows how to consistently deliver within reasonable timeframe without sacrificing code quality.
- 3+ C# development Experience
- 2+ Years of Web Development experience
- Strong written and Spoken English
- ASP.Net MVC/ASP.net CORE/Asp.net Web API
- Unit Testing
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and take direction
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud based services (Azure, AWS, Heroku, etc.)
- Experience developing rich interactive SPA’s
- Typescript experience
- TFS, Yarn/NPM, and Web pack experience
- Visual Studio
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing
- Experience in working with agile/scrum software lifecycle methodologies
- Remote work, 40 hours per week