Backend/Full Stack Python developer (Junior/Middle/Senior)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for professionals experienced in backend/full stack python programming to join as the Python Developer to work on a comprehensive operations management and business intelligence system for our key client, an international hedge fund, that specializes in high-frequency trading.
The Python Developer will be working in a fast-paced environment team to develop a full-fledged business intelligence system designed to process the fund's trading data and transform it into financial reports.
- Develop operations management and business intelligence system for high-frequency trading including but not limited to:
- API connectivity to digital assets exchanges;
- Database management (data collection, unification and transformation into different financial reports);
- Maintaining high standards of the system including code flexibility, transparency, reliability and scalability;
- Programming in Python, Postgres/MySQL, asyncio, Docker, k8s;
- Design and implement various supporting tools as needed.
- BS./M.S. degree in STEM from a leading university;
- Solid programming skills in Python and SQL (knowledge of JOIN clause etc.);
- Understanding of all aspects of the software stack;
- Experience in working with ORM tools;
- Detail oriented & strong communication skills
- High professional and ethical standards;
- Preferred qualities:
- Expertise in algorithms and data structures;
- Expertise in clickhouse database;
- Familiar with numpy/pandas and asyncio;
- Knowledge in other programming languages.
- Ability to get knowledge in a perspective rapidly developing market;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Highly autonomous work environment;
- Collaborative and engaging corporate culture.