- Event checklist (pre & post).
- Post event reporting.
- Sync attendee lists with SFDC.
- Quality checks and controls on TM logic and lead assignments in SFDC.
- Dashboards ongoing quality control (checking against reports, assignments, lead conversion, revenue allocation) – vital for reporting marketing ROI.
- Survey creation, maintenance and integration with other systems.
- MDF initial review (ensuring alignment to quarterly MDF framework & activities contain all required detail).
- MDF Claim initial review (ensuring all documents required are submitted in the claim).
- Execution of activities status updates from Partners.
- Incentive leaderboard tracking (not communicating to partners, preparing the files).
- Inform partner of value approved for reimbursement, request invoice for processing credit (distributors).
- Creating new suppliers in Ariba.
- Create SFDC campaigns.
- Load PR on Ariba system for approval.
- Manage invoice and payment tracking.
- Set up (with Marketo team) ENT & SMB email programs ready to be scheduled.
- Manage translations with agencies.
- Review and implement all fast track rules.
- Monitor all synching with SFDC to ensure correct assignments.
- University student and graduate no earlier than 2022 (Marketing or Business qualification preferred).
- You can work at least 30 - 35 hours a week (preferably between 10: 00-18: 30).
- Experience in Sales&Marketing field preferable.
- Understanding of marketing processes.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Passion for communication.
- Creative thinking, open minded, easy accepting and adapts to change.
- Basic experience in admin: understanding the contracts, finance processes.
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing processes.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of business management.
- Basic knowledge of communication techniques.
- Knowledge of planning events an advantage.
- Understanding of IT Market.
- Provides real-time and self-management, good organization, knows the organizational processes and techniques, management strategies and find her way into controlling and planning area.
- Accountable, taking responsibility easily, Proactive and results-oriented approach.
- Analytical , self-motivated, team player contributing to the team’s success.
- Clear and open communication.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong affinity to work with numbers and various people.
- Data and attention to detail focused.
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.