As a Java Developer at Cambrist, you will be responsible for designing, building, and owning the applications and services for mission critical foreign exchange and payments processing systems.
- Develop and maintain high volume low latency scalable services using Java, RESTful, Hibernate, Postgres.
- Communicate and discuss your system design with other members of the team.
- Develop applications in your favorite IDE on o/s of your choice.
- Do code reviews on Gitlab.
- Write unit and integration tests with a high degree of code coverage.
- Deploy web applications in Jetty container on Centos Linux in Azure cloud.
- Not be afraid of catching and fixing other people's bugs.
- Learn financial protocols, e.g. FIX, ISO8583 and the API's of third party payment service providers, and write code to integrate with them.
- Work with both the Product Manager and CTO on all programming tasks at hand.
- Be engaged in continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and presenting them to the CTO.
You should have:
- Strong ability to design application software with KISS and YAGNI principles in mind.
- Have a proven record of writing bug free production code in Java for 24 x 7 systems.
- 4+ years of experience in designing and developing Java server-side applications.
- Completed university degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Familiarity with Linux as a developer.
- Practical experience with SQL and RDBMS.
- You have full EU/Ireland working rights.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Company-wide retreats
- Ability to earn performance bonuses & share options