Billing Engineer/ Economist
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a Billing engineer to help us in our overall financial efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of our billing plans. A Billing engineer should be a responsible and capable professional, who will undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks.
The goal is safeguard a company’s revenues that will help SmartTel Plus OU stay a reputable company.
Main job responsibilities:
- Operation and maintenance of billing systems (creation, loading rates, etc.),
- Control of current tariff price lists,
- Review and resolve issues received from the second line of technical support and issues related to billing,
- Operation of scripts for interaction between automated billing system and other information systems,
- Preparation of financial and statistical data for monthly reporting,
- Monthly processing of individual invoices (including detailing),
- Entering payments received from customers and monitoring them in Billing,
- Participate in the development of a common solution for billing new products with the development teams,
- Participation in projects on automation of billing and reporting procedures for subscribers.
Minimum required knowledge and skills:
- Expertise in automated payment systems and billing systems,
- Knowledge of SQL at the level of simple queries to get information from database,
- Knowledge of query optimization methods (indexes, hints, etc.),
- Basic knowledge of *nix OS is desirable,
- Professional experience in telecommunication companies is desirable,
- Understanding the basic principles of financial accounting,
- Understanding the currency conversion process,
- Knowledge of Excel at the advanced user level,
- High analytical skills,
- Ability to work individually, as well as to work in a team,
- Stress tolerance, ability to quickly adjust to other more urgent duties/cases as needed,
- Responsibility and care, ability to work with large amounts of data,
- Ability to keep deadlines,
- Knowledge of Russian and English.
- Work in a promising project in Europe,
- All social guarantees,
- Voluntary medical insurance after passing the probation period,
- A integrated and responsive team,
- Opportunity for professional growth in an international company.