Support engineer (Thai project)
Местоположение и тип занятости
The international team of Weigandt Consulting invites support engineers to a new Thailand project on migration and support of Oracle solutions.
We are looking for talented, motivated professionals who are ready to learn quickly and provide high-quality functional and technical assistance to our clients.
You will be required to study the operation of a complex system in a short time, understand its features and learn how to apply the system's capabilities in practice.
- incidents, tasks, and problem resolution;
- collecting, preparing, and cleansing of data for incidents following the instructions;
- documentation of already realized solutions (e.g.: training materials, user guides);
- an analytical mindset and the ability to use your academic knowledge to tackle specific business problems;
- capability to see beyond a single issue, understanding its possible broader implications, developing an understanding of system interactions;
- confident English level (B2).
Required working knowledge of:
- ticketing tools/systems;
- basic networking components and concepts(network, sub-network, network mask, IP, FQDN, DNS, Firewall, router, switch);
- SQL, PL/SQL enough to prepare a typical report or work-around for incident resolution.
Nice to have:
- Ability to read code and understand the logic of program components written on Java, Pro*C, Linux shell (KSH, Bash, etc.), PL/SQL, Python
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview;
- English classes with FCE Certification;
- Business trips to Thailand;
- Experienced team;
- Working with an international team on exciting and challenging projects;
- Full medical insurance after a trial period;
- Great opportunity to realize your professional potential and fulfil your career ambitions.