Nation.better is the UK’s first technology platform that streamlines and optimizes immigration processes through cutting-edge technologies, while significantly reducing legal cost, and providing clear guidance and compliance services to individuals and businesses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Middle Level Backend Developer to join our development team either remote or in our London office.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• The work will focus mostly on greenfield development and improvement of existing systems.
• Projects will include building a platform that optimises immigration processes for businesses and individuals, working on machine learning algorithms that allow to instantly pick the changes in law and adapt them to the product needs.
• Our technology stack is based predominantly on Golang on the backend.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Fluency with Golang or Nodejs with willingness to learn Golang
• 4 years (or above) experience in back-end and web development
• Quick learner with an ambitious and results-driven personality
• Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• English language fluency
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Working remotely
• Possibility of relocation to the UK
• Small team that motivates to grow fast (we are ~ 10 people now)