Развивающийся стартап с удаленной командой ищет Middle разработчика продукта, который будет в основном работать на фронте и с интеграциями (SDK, нативные). Подробная информация ниже.
PeerBoard is a plug & play community and forum platform that allows professional communities to share knowledge and help each other. We are developer-focused, and one of our strongest sides is embeddability into any setup through our plugins and components for different developer stacks.
We are a US-based company founded by an ex-Facebook engineering leader and funded by trusted venture funds. Our team consists of 10 great people scattered across USA, Russia, and Belarus, who take their job seriously but like to have fun along the way.
We're currently looking for a mid-level full-stack engineer who can write solid front-end code (React) and has some experience with back-end (we use Golang but no prior experience is needed). You should not be afraid to touch any part of our stack. However, this work will be initially focused on small and medium-sized frontend-heavy features as well as integrations (SDK, native).
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote work with offsites (assuming we mitigate COVID risks)
- 14 days of paid vacation a year
- has 3-5 years of experience
- has experience in shipping production-grade code
- is a proactive communicator (mostly in Russian)
- is thorough and detail-oriented
- is able and willing to work remotely