PeerBoard is a plug & play community and forum platform that allows professional communities to share knowledge and help each other. We are developer-focused, and one of our strongest sides is embeddability into any setup through our plugins and components for different developer stacks.
We are a US-based company founded by an ex-Facebook engineering leader and funded by trusted venture funds. Our team consists of 10 great people scattered across California, Russia, and Belarus, who take their job seriously but like to have fun along the way.
We're currently looking for a senior-to-lead full-stack engineer with a heavy emphasis on backend, who can also write solid frontend code (React). We love using Golang and will primarily consider candidates who have experience in or would love to learn Golang as well. You should not be afraid to touch any part of our stack, write integrations for any environments as well as talk to our partners (sometimes in English).
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote work with offsites (assuming we mitigate COVID risks)
- 14 days of paid vacation a year
Our ideal candidate:
- has worked on products and with integrations
- is thorough and detail-oriented
- is able and willing to work remotely
- has high-level communication skills
- has 5-10 years of experience
Experience or desire to learn Golang is a huge plus!