JetBrains is a world-leading vendor of professional software development tools that help developers be more productive and creative.
Our websites are an integral part of the JetBrains ecosystem that connects us with the world and lets us distribute our software, educate people, and gather and process feedback.
Our WebTeam is looking for someone with:
- Experience with web app development with Kotlin or Java.
- A deep understanding of popular frameworks like Ktor, Spring, or Spark.
- The ability to write clean code that is easy to read and support.
- A great team player.
These are not required, but we'd be impressed with:
- Knowledge of Python and Django.
- Deployment of apps to AWS Cloud.
You will be working on these tasks:
- Development of serverless applications in AWS Cloud.
- Crafting tools for localization of web apps and integrating them with third-party services.
How we work:
We use dogfooding practices, which means Kotlin is our programming language, IntelliJ IDEA is our IDE, with Space for code reviews, TeamCity for automated deployment, and YouTrack for task management.
- Fascinating work in a friendly, dynamic team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- 25 days of paid vacation per year.
Other perks include offices full of amenities, from ergonomic workplaces to bottomless supplies of snacks and coffee, hot breakfast and lunch, fitness and leisure zones, and company-paid car parking