Why and who we’re looking for:
It’s pretty simple: we want to grow and scale both as a product and a team. We'd love to hire a passionate individual with strong backend expertise (middle or senior level) to join our team and help with delivering changes better and faster.
What you will do in this role:
- Participate in architecture decisions and afterward develop them as a finished feature/product.
- Participate in code reviews, provide feedback to improve the quality of software code.
- Partner with other team members: engineers and business stakeholders. Participate in regular retrospectives, with a reasonable number of things to discuss and improve as a team and personally.
Technical stack, tools and instruments that we use:
- Frontend: JS, Typescript, React
- Backend: Python3, Aiohttp,Tornado, PorstgreSQL, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Docker, AWS. Golang coming soon
- We practice: code review, unit tests, CI, 2 week sprints
- We use: Github, Jira, Confluence, GSuite
- Communication: Slack, daily calls in Meets
Benefits we value for our team:
- Transparency of business strategies.
- Autonomy balanced by responsibility.
- Significant industrial problems.
- Chance to work with well-known companies and enterprises.
- High psychological safety.
- Competitive salary in USD.
We make AI possible. At Intento, we have built a next-gen integration platform, used today by global companies to procure AI solutions and implement them across multiple internal software systems. We believe that AI will be increasingly prevalent and effective across multiple industries, and we want to be the enabling factor for businesses and enterprises who wish to step in the AI-future.
Apply here or drop a message to Karina in telegram — @svitertwitter