Angular UI Team Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for an experienced ui angular team lead who will be leading the local UI developers team and work with other teams to deliver the best UI experience for the customers. A successful candidate will possess deep technical knowledge, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills and good written and verbal communication. 🌏Kyiv, ukraine is a preferred candidate's location.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in web development on enterprise projects;
- Hands-on experience with angular 2+ (material design, component mindset, data/method binding, modular/clean code, user authentication & authorization, security, etc.). The company is moving their ui to angular 10.;
- Experience in integration with api/microservices;
- Knowledge of oop;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written english skills – ability to communicate effectively to multiple groups of individuals.
- Experience in leading and mentoring other frontend developers;
- Java zk framework experience will be plus;
- Clarity design system knowledge will be a big plus;
- UX designer experience is a plus;
- Graphic design background.
- Coach, mentor, and train in good software development practices common in the industry;
- Maintain effective change management policies and practices;
- Work with cross-functional teams to strategize, develop, and implement new services;
- Collaborate with the designers to create full-featured interfaces;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, both in front-end and server-side technologies;
- Develop and integrate front-end elements with server-side logic;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
This is full-time, remote (home-based), long-term position. 40 hours per week, monday-friday. The working schedule is from 9 am till 6 pm GMT+2. The main area of collaboration will be with swiss timezone. It may be more flexible after the full on-boarding. Please follow the link to check the principles of our work: http://tiny.cc/awwcor
🔥🔥 This vacancy has its 'welcome bonus' as of $1000 in case of your contract employment though awwcor, if you apply till december 31, 2020.
Please, reach out to awwcor recruiters to learn more about 'welcome bonuses' promotion or just review the details: http://tiny.cc/welcomebonusesen.
Stages of the Hiring Process:
If you are interested, please follow these instructions:
1) leave your application at our website with your full cv and checklist in pdf or doc format;
2) we'll check your summary and invite you to have a primary interview to discuss the details and check your english level (15-20 minutes via skype with video);
3) if your english level, as well as your skills, fit our requirements, we'll send your full summary to the customer;
4) the customer will review your cv, comparing your hourly rate with your skills and working experience. in case of positive feedback >
5) we'll invite you to have a technical interview. usually technical interviews has several steps. it takes about 45 minutes for each step. if your interviews went well, and both parties are satisfied >
6) we make you an official offer;
7) we sign all the necessary documents. also, we'll ask you to provide your id documents (passport, id code, non-conviction certificate, etc.)
8) you start working for a great project :)