JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIRED SKILLS:
Required technical skills and experience:
— 10+ years of experience developing software / 5+ relevant experience(Java);
— Programming languages: Java, SQL;
— Databases: Oracle;
— Technologies: Java 8, Spring, JPA, Jersey JAX-RS, Aurora MySQL, AWS;
— Integrated development environments: Eclipse or IDEA;
— Operating systems: Linux, Windows;
— Software: Apache web server, Ant, Git, Jira, Jetty or equivalent servlet container;
— Methodologies: Agile, Scrum;
— Strong knowledge of algorithms and design patterns;
— Strong knowledge of multithreading.
*the project stack is Java, Node.js, Angular 9, AWS, SQL (other databases are used).
— B.S. degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Mathematics, or equivalent work experience;
— Databases: PostgreSQL;
— Software: Apache Ivy, Jenkins, Nexus, Wiki.
— Perform technical design, develop software, write code, SQL statements, build releases and updates, perform other engineering activities;
— Develop new features and enhancements for existing products, systems and applications;
— Perform maintenance of existing products, applications, systems and database objects, including fixes and updates;
— Developed software must meet high standards of quality, scalability, performance, maintainability, security, and compliance with PCI and SOX requirements;
— Perform unit testing of the work before it is released to QA for testing, troubleshoot product issues and develop resolutions;
— Create and update documentation;
— Communicate with team members in various departments: Engineering, Product Management, Quality;
— Assurance, Network Operations, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Tier 2 Support, Fulfillment, etc.
Full-time/remote (home-based)/long-term position. 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday. The working schedule is flexible enough, mostly it's close to the Eastern European Time. Home-based working environment. Cross-functional interactions.
Please follow the link to get acquainted with the principles of our work: http://tiny.cc/awwcor
PTO included (1 month of your work = 1 paid day off). Bonus program (annual performance-based bonus, long-term bonus - once every three years).
STAGES OF THE HIRING PROCESS
If this position fits you, please follow these instructions:
1) Please leave your application at our website with your full CV in pdf or doc format;
2) We'll check your summary and invite you to have a primary interview to discuss the details and check your English level (15-20 minutes via Skype with video);
3) If your English level as well as your skills are fit our requirements, we'll send your full summary to the customer;
4) The customer will review your CV, comparing your hourly rate with your skills and working experience. If they like your summary >
5) We'll invite you to have a technical interview. Sometimes there can be in few steps. It takes about 30 minutes for each step. If your interviews went well, and both parties are satisfied >
6) We make you an official offer;
7) We sign and collect all necessary documentsl;
8) You start working for a great project :)