IT Service Manager (CRM & Marketing automation)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Service Manager will become the part of global Kaspersky Business Development IT service management team focused on creation of the best IT systems and services to support continuous growth of Kaspersky and to satisfy current and future needs of our functional and business departments.
IT Service Manager will be responsible for planning, design, development, transition and operation of services related to CRM/PRM and B2B Marketing automation solutions.
He\she will also perform a liaison function between the respective business departments and IT (Global Service Desk, Development, Infrastructure).
Main duties & responsibility:
• Manage program of projects of CRM/PRM and B2B Marketing automation system implementation and adoption
• Work with business users to identify priorities and areas of focus for analysis, analyze as-is situation, identify and analyze gaps\issues related to current services or lack of services.
• Work with business users to translate business vision and needs into service requirements. Support business users with definition of requirements, use cases, metrics and performance goals for the services.
• Consolidate and integrate requirements from different users\ perspectives\areas, identify and propose possible solutions to resolve gaps efficiently and effectively.
• Participate in transitioning the requirements to the project managers and development/implementation team and\or system integrator, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
• Identify and select appropriate service delivery approach (insourcing, outsourcing, etc.)
• Control development and transition of service (alignment with service requirements, timeframe, quality)
• Proactive service quality and SLA compliance monitoring and Continual service improvement to ensure high quality of service and its alignment with changing business needs and expectations
• Serve as liaison to the business community, to ensure that its needs are fully understood by the whole service development/ implementation/ support team
• Maintain relationship with vendors’ representatives (work with vendor’s Account Managers/Success Managers in case of issues with services, negotiations regarding contact terms & conditions)
• Support service development/implementation project manager(s) and if necessary perform role of project manager (e.g. planning, monitor & control, manage resources, scope and quality)
• Support establishment and improvement of internal IT processes required for service design/development/operation
• Higher technical education
• Addition higher management education is a plus
• Experience with SDFC is a mandatory
• Good knowledge and experience with CRM/PRM and B2B Marketing automation
• Experience of leading international teams (employees & external consultants)
• Experience in multi-team projects (ex.: your project depends on deliverables from other teams of the Company with their own priorities and backlog)
• Business or system analysis experience
• Experience with or in international\global companies is a plus
• Project management experience is a plus
• Consulting experience is a plus
• Experience with Marketo is a plus
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
• Good understanding of system development and implementation lifecycle
• Understanding\knowledge of key project management principles
• Understanding\knowledge of key ITIL principles and processes
• Understanding\knowledge of sales lifecycle (B2B/SMB)
• Fluent English
• Enthusiastic and results oriented
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Professional, business and people focused, relationship building (should become trusted partner/advisor to business counterpartners)
• Sense of urgency, sense of accountability & responsibility
• Openness and personal dynamics
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills,
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Ability to admit personal faults and learn from personal experience