IT Service Manager/IT Business Partner (Finance, HR)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Service Manager will become the part of global Kaspersky Business Development IT service management team focused on creation of the best IT systems and services to support continuous growth of Kaspersky Lab and to satisfy current and future needs of our functional and business departments.
Service Manager will be responsible for planning, design, development, transition and operation of services.
Main duties & responsibility:
- Work with business users to identify priorities and areas of focus for analysis, analyze as-is situation, identify and analyze gaps\issues related to current services or lack of services.
- Work with business users to translate business vision and needs into service requirements.
- Support business users with definition of requirements, use cases, metrics and performance goals for the services.
- Consolidate and integrate requirements from different users\ perspectives\areas, identify and propose possible solutions to resolve gaps efficiently and effectively.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements to the project managers and development/implementation team and\or system integrator, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Identify and select appropriate service delivery approach (insourcing, outsourcing, etc)
- Control development and transition of service (alignment with service requirements, timeframe, quality)
- Proactive service quality and SLA compliance monitoring and Continual service improvement to ensure high quality of service and its alignment with changing business needs and expectations
- Serve as liaison to the business community, to ensure that its needs are fully understood by the whole service development/ implementation/ support team
- Support service development/implementation project manager(s) and if necessary perform role of project manager (e.g. planning, monitor & control, manage resources, scope and quality)
- Support establishment and improvement of internal IT processes required for service design/development/operation
- Higher education
- Good understanding and experience with ERP solutions for finance function (HR function would be a plus)
- Business or system analysis experience
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX or MS Dynamics NAV is a plus
- Experience with 1C is a plus
- Experience with or in international\global companies is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Consulting experience is a plus
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of system development and implementation lifecycle
- Understanding\knowledge of key project management principles
- Understanding\knowledge of key ITIL principles and processes
- Understanding\knowledge of finance business processes
- English (upper-intermediate, good speaking skills)
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Professional, business and people focused, relationship building (should become trusted
- partner/advisor to business counterpartners)
- Sense of urgency, sense of accountability
- Openness and personal dynamics
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills,
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Enthusiastic and results oriented
- Interesting work as part of the professional team of the world’s largest privately held IT
- security company
- Modern and comfortable offices a short walk from Vodniy stadion metro station
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for career and professional development
- On-site doctor and masseur
- Health and life insurance (plus health insurance for children)
- Lunch allowance
- Free indoor gym, etc.
- Regular corporate events and team-building
- Flexible dress code
- Possibility of flexible working hours