Senior QA Engineer in Automation
Местоположение и тип занятости
This role is part of the Whisk product team within the Samsung NEXT Product organization.
About NEXT Product
The NEXT Product organization is a hyper-growth startup within Samsung NEXT. We’re a globally distributed product development team in search of builders and creators to help conceive, grow and scale new products and categories.
Successful candidates, at all levels within the organization, will: approach all things team-first, take ownership and “be the change you seek”, have strong written and verbal communication skills, have high EQ, enjoy fast-paced, outcome-driven environments and be inspired to learn and explore daily both inside and outside of your field of expertise.
Whisk is a food-tech platform that helps consumers turn food inspiration into action (buy, cook) through a shopping list and saved recipe box. Whisk has both a B2C side that’s available on multiple web, mobile and hardware surfaces and a B2B side which makes the Whisk platform available to some of the world’s largest recipe publishers, grocery retailers and CPG brands.
Whisk was acquired by Samsung NEXT in March 2019 and is investing heavily in developing and scaling the platform, in a way that each investment is not only adding value to its own experience but also to the network of partners overall.
The Whisk Quality and support team is currently a team of 12.
We are looking for a talented and experienced QA Engineer to join our team. You will need to make sure that the Whisk web application meets high-quality standards.
- At least 3+ years of experience in developing autotests for desktop/mobile browsers using Kotlin or Java,
- Experience writing autotests for backend services,
- Understanding the principles of building a multi-threaded framework for testing,
- Understanding the major patterns and frameworks for auto testing (like as PageObject, PageFactory and FW TestNG),
- Experience with Git and Gitflow, Gradle/Maven,
- Knowledge of RestAPI / Networking / HTTPS,
- Good knowledge of how Selenium works,
- Experience with software lifecycle tools such as Jira/YouTrack, Jenkins/Circle-CI/Bamboo, etc,
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies, including test case design, test scripting, defect analysis, defect reporting, and defect tracking,
- Working proficiency in English.
Good to know/have:
- Experience with JMeter,
- Build an environment and CI/CD system for test automation,
- Selenium Grid and dockers.
- Perform functional, regression, integration, and system testing of web applications,
- Design, write, execute, and maintain automated test cases,
- Serve as the right hand to the Head of QA, contributing to the design and improvement of the automation testing framework; offering insights and recommendations to inform decisions made regarding automation tools,
- Collaborate with stakeholders (business analysts, developers, product owners, end-users, and others) to understand business requirements and stakeholders’ needs,
- Analyze system logs, configurations, and other system data using common technology tools for test confirmation and defect analysis,
- Responsible for bug management process and issue identification and tracking (bug advocacy).
What we offer:
- Full-time workload
- 100% Remote work
- Long-term project
- Competitive salary based on your skills
Additional information: One of the steps of the interviewing process is a test task completion (it will require approximately 3-4 hours of your time)