Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you get excited about solving complex problems in computational linguistics? Would you like to develop solutions for working with giant real-world data lakes to radically improve healthcare?
We need creative and versatile computational linguists to join our team. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals with a passion for clinical linguistics and NLP who want to positively impact the lives of patients around the world. Droice engineers are thought leaders in computational linguistics, applying it to vast repositories of real-world clinical text data.
Our products leverage our unique proprietary technology to power critical decisions for patient care.We’re seeking outstanding computational linguists to develop NLP products end-to-end using state-of-the-art technologies and infrastructure. The technology you build will power products used by doctors every day to improve patient health and tackle the largest challenges in healthcare, including treatment decision support, clinical trial recruitment, population health management, and more.
Droice harnesses the power of AI to unlock insights from massive amounts of real-world clinical data, empowering physicians to provide better care for their patients. Our proprietary Natural Language Understanding (NLU) engine analyses and transforms clinical data from some of the world’s largest hospital systems, insurance and life science companies, and government bodies around the world, covering tens of millions of people. Droice uses advanced machine learning methods to deliver unprecedented resolution in patient data to generate insights and action plans at an individual patient level, in real time.
How you’ll contribute
- Implement and develop linguistic models for clinical NLP analysis in areas such as dependency parsing, named entity recognition/information extraction, clinical negation algorithms, coreference resolution, and more •Build and/or evaluate NLP systems, identify errors, and propose solutions
- Extend or design conceptual frameworks and semantic representations to support richer models of language use
- Apply linguistic knowledge, statistical models and artificial intelligence technologies to contribute to the architecture and development of clinical NLP systems
- Annotate language data with linguistic information, implement annotation conventions and guidelines with accuracy and consistency, and communicate with other annotators about effective annotation strategies
What we’re looking for
- Strong background in implementing natural language processing solutions
- Degree in computational linguistics or computer science (or equivalent experience) with strong linguistic background
- Excellent knowledge of structural aspects of language (syntax, semantics, phonology, phonetics)
- Experience working with text language data in Russian language
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation and semantic modelling
- Experience with noisy and/or unstructured textual data
- Experience in Python or other programming or scripting languages; ability to quickly translate ideas into code
Bonus points if you have
- Knowledge in algorithms and data structures and implementing them in Python
- Experience using common NLP resources such as: ELMo, GloVe, spaCy, Apache OpenNLP, Stanford CoreNLP, NLTK, WordNet, etc.
- Experience in a healthcare related field, or with using clinical data
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with a global team of doctors, data scientists, engineers, researchers, and security experts
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Social package: paid vacation and sick days, public holidays, fitness reimbursement, etc.
Interested in applying?
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Curious to know more?
Visit us at droicelabs.com!