IT Solutions Company with a Human-to-Human approach, that provides complex web and mobile development for Fintech, Logistics, and Startups. We are proud of 120+ successfully launched projects all over the world
Wanna be a part of our story as a Node.js Engineer?
Here we go...
Expertise from your side:
• 4+ years of Software Engineering experience
• 3-4 years of experience with Node.js (Express.js, koa.js)
• Excellent knowledge ES6/ES7 (ECMAScript)
• Strong Software Design knowledge: OOD, FP, Design patterns
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Excellent understanding of both NoSQL and SQL databases
• Experience with Docker & CI/CD processes
• Experience with AWS (or similar services like GCP or Azure)
• Knowledge of Agile (preferably SCRUM) development practices
• At least Intermediate level of English
Would be great 😎 :
• Docker, AWS
What we offer:
— No test task — we appreciate your time ;)
— Interesting projects with new technologies
— Salary fixed in USD
— Opportunity to learn and attend conferences, training, R&D, hackathons that 50% of it covers by the company
— Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remotely
— Funny celebrations, team outings, and unforgettable corporate events
— Compensation for sick leaves and in that case if you have COVID — 19 then the company covers your treatment
Important facts about us:
— Intuitively, we laid down Remote principle from the very start of our company. That let our Ninjas travel easily around the world and work remotely on flexible schedule. And we turned out to be fully prepared to the today situation — even quarantine couldn’t undermine our productivity.
— But before we could work from anywhere in the world — and now we can work from anywhere in the house © Chief’s joke
— We appreciate self-organisation and this lets us stay anti-fragil
Or if you don’t want to work from home we will pay for your coworking which already has everything you need 😉
Healthcare Should Be Personal, Accessible And Technology-Driven. This Is What We At Drnewmed Firmly Believe In.
The App will help medical institution' clients to
- track health metrics (oxygen, weight etc) and send it to EMR (health system)
- order and connect Bluetooth devices for health tracking
- follow prescriptions, check and book appointments with doctors
- conduct video calls with doctors
- check insurance and other documents
The App will be integrated with EMR and connect to Bluetooth devices.