Senior Full Stack Developer (100% remote)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Whisk is a food-tech platform that helps consumers turn food inspiration into action (buy, cook) through a shopping list and saved recipe box. Whisk has both a B2C side that’s available on multiple web, mobile and hardware surfaces and a B2B side which makes the Whisk platform available to some of the world’s largest recipe publishers, grocery retailers, and CPG brands.
Whisk was acquired by Samsung NEXT in March 2019 and is investing heavily in developing and scaling the platform, in a way that each investment is not only adding value to its own experience but also to the network of partners overall.
About Samsung NEXT
Samsung NEXT champions builders and founders inventing a more purposeful future. We attract, develop, and celebrate diverse talent with world-class capacity to transform ideas into realities at scale. We prioritize experiences over things and are dedicated to thoughtfully integrating the physical and digital worlds… and we accelerate Samsung's vision to inspire the world!
Founded in 2012, Samsung NEXT has four key functions in the global software ecosystem:
- Venture - Investing in early-stage startups to help entrepreneurs build and scale their businesses.
- Partnerships - Helping startups successfully partner with a variety of Samsung business units.
- M&A - Acquiring startups to connect and scale with our businesses.
- Product - Building new software and services businesses at scale.
About the Senior Full Stack Developer Role
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack developer for our distributed team. We provide the opportunity to work in a big world-famous company and which meanwhile preserving the spirit and freedom of the startup.
You will be developing and supporting multiple projects in the food domain. Our core system is a complex entity graph consisting of recipes, products, allergies, nutrients, retailer products, etc. We expect you will be involved in all stages of development from designing solutions until deploying artifacts on production.
Since our team is fully distributed, it is important for us that you can organize yourself and are not afraid to communicate with other team members.
We are ready to share our knowledge and we are ready to learn something new from you. We are an open-minded team and not afraid to try new technologies if it can move us forward.
- Node.js developer with at least 2 years of experience,
- Good knowledge of SQL (Postgres),
- Experience with distributed systems,
- Experience with any: Express.js/Nest.js/Koa,
- Experience with any: React.js, MobX, Redux,
- Experience in the development of REST API web-services,
- Understanding of Docker,
- Working proficiency in English.
It’s a plus if you’re familiar with:
- Protocol buffers and GRPC,
and have experience with:
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch),
- Rabbit, Kafka, or other MQ,
- You will work in the B2B Engineering Tribe, developing a product for the
new partners onboarding onto Whisk Platform,
- You will build Node.js microservices with Nest.js,
- You will also help on frontend projects with React, MobX and Redux.
Type of Work
- Contract-based (Long-term project), full-time (40 hours per week),
- 100% remotely,
- Time zone preferred: any which, allows you to work comfortably with GMT+3
Please apply here or send your CV to Olga.Andryushina@samsungnext.com