Ruby on Rails Developer
IDT Express is looking for Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer to join IDT’s growing team in Minsk.
IDT Express is the world’s leading wholesale voice & DID provider. Launched in 2010 - Express remains ahead of the curve in terms of self serve features offered to it’s telecom customers. Express product reaches customers in 100 countries & customer segment ranges from SaaS companies, CRMs, classic voice wholesalers, retail telecom providers, cloud/AWS based phone companies, and high-end enterprise customers.
The future roadmap entails augmenting the product portfolio with customer-facing APIs, adding SMS capabilities to DID product & eventually evolve to be a mini CPaas provider to compete with the world’s leading CPaas players like Twilio, Plivo, Bandwidth.
We would like to see:
- 2+ years of experience with Rails 4.2.x and above.
- Experience with integrating React and other modern JS libraries into Rails applications.
- Strong understanding of web technologies: HTML5, JS, CSS/SASS, REST, & JSON.
- Experience migrating Rails 4.x applications to 6.x.
- Strong database fundamentals and experience with Oracle / MySQL.
- Experience with integrating Rails applications with messaging systems such as AWS SQS and ActiveMQ.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with rspec, cucumber, VCR, capybara, etc.
- Experience with libraries such as Devise, DelayedJob, Sidekiq, Httparty, Capistrano.
- Mastery of git and git workflows.
- Experience or willingness to learn Go
Experience with AWS, Docker, MongoDB, and Redis is a plus.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey.
Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.