Middle Java Software Engineer
We're looking for a Middle Java Software Engineer, comfortable with working on moving old code into new world, making our world a better place.
- Implement full stack system that are cloud agnostic and are cornerstones for several our products.
- Document the service architecture in order to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
- 2+ years working experience with Java (Java 8+ is a MUST).
- Hands-on experience with large scale products, particularly with some level of access to production.
- Experience with microservices programming pattern.
- Experience in writing technical design documents.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Good English level – B1 or higher.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of database technologies (No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB and relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
- Experience with at least one: Go, Kotlin, Scala, C# or Dart.
- Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
- Working with one of those: terraform, ansible, chef, puppet.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / Remote work opportunities.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. TCG is one of the largest and experienced agencies in the US with over 3400 agents. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries. Net2Phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.