Middle QA Automation Engineer
Net2phone QA team is looking for a Middle QA Automation Engineer to expand the team in Minsk and increase automation usage on the project.
You will be responsible for extending our test coverage based on prepared or newly created test cases.
You should be eager to learn best new technologies and/or approaches, understand where and when to do automation. Take part in the planning, creation and execution of tests both manual and automated tests, and work closely with the rest of Scrum team members. Work with API-based frameworks, web and mobile. Be interested in learning new edges and technologies in automation for non-web projects: VoIP, calling applications, voice applications, video conferences.
- Further development and support of the test automation frameworks in net2phone with solving tech debt problems and expanding the coverage.
- Maintain CI/CD integrations for current projects.
- Take part in developing non-functional testing: performance and reliability.
- Translate requirements and acceptance criteria into tests and test scripts.
- Analyze failed automated test runs, triage and debug things that are broken.
- Build and enact detailed test plans and test cases.
- Perform initial analysis for technical issues and work closely with engineers to reproduce and solve problems.
- 2+ years of expertise in applications automation testing.
- You have knowledge of OOP language on the good level to start with current frameworks.
- Our CI/CD system is Jenkins: experience in the build pipelines and understanding the basic is required.
- Our TMS is TestRail: you should have knowledge of Gurok API to work with integrations.
We use next technologies in the frameworks:
- Default is Java, but also presents Scala, Groovy, JS.
- Cucumber, Behave, TestNG, Rest Assured, Chai and Detox, Gradle.
- Project management and Bug tracking system is JIRA.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / Remote work opportunities.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. TCG is one of the largest and experienced agencies in the US with over 3400 agents. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries. Net2Phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.