Senior QA Engineer
Net2phone QA team is looking for a Senior QA Engineer who is taking part in building a billing service/process for whole "net2phone" family within a distributed team (Belarus, USA, Bolivia).You'll be responsible for evaluating the overall quality of our products by developing test plans and workflows to validate functional and nonfunctional aspects of the product.As a part of our Agile development teams based on SCRUM framework, you will design and execute both manual and automated test cases.
Scope of tools that we use in our project:
Git, Java8, TestNG, RestAssured, Allure Report, Jenkins.
- Functional testing
- Test Planning
- Test Design
- Writing test cases with detailed steps in TestRail
- Post-release testing for scheduled and content releases
- Executing deployments in Jenkins
- Creating a Go/No Go document for the release
- Checking automation test results DB Migration/updates
- Creating track changes tickets
- Communicating and escalating product quality issues
What we would like to see:
- 3+ years of experience in QA
- Functional testing of web and API
- Good level of conversational English
- Working with Automation tests will be a part of responsibilities: completed courses or real experience with Automation.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / Remote work opportunities.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. TCG is one of the largest and experienced agencies in the US with over 3400 agents. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries. Net2Phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.