Technical Support Engineer (Middle)
Местоположение и тип занятости
IDT is looking for a Technical Support Engineer. The main role at this position is to proactively monitor and resolve all production alerts within IDT’s Global network.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Proactively monitor all production networks, applications and services.
- Respond to & resolve alerts/alarms according to standard operating procedures.
- Track all issues in a ticketing system.
- Escalate alerts/issues to appropriate Support team and work with Support team towards a timely resolution.
We would like to see:
- Excellent monitoring / troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux OS, Networks.
- Working knowledge of issues/ticket track system.
- Good English (both oral and written) – B2+
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Cisco or Juniper network devices.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of SIP, VoIP.
- From Monday to Friday (changeable schedule, without night shift).
- 1st shift: 7am - 4pm | 2d shift: 2 pm - 11pm (UTC +3 MSK).
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / Remote work opportunities.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. TCG is one of the largest and experienced agencies in the US with over 3400 agents. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries. Net2Phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.